Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sunny-earn - Sunny-earn.com

xetang

Welcome to Sunny Earn!

Sunny Earn - project aimed at the long-term existence! We took care of the project, has developed a unique system that allows you to make money without effort. Using the latest forms of protection, the implementation is the degree of protection of user accounts, making part safe. The system works on the principle of redistribution of cash flow. Funds invested participants later distributed among the participants have invested before. You are invited to safely and quickly increase their capital.

144% after 4 days (1.5% hourly)

Min $10 - Unlimited - Instant Payment

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar DELTA-X Ltd.

Created 2013-03-31

Expire 2014-03-31

NS NS1.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS2.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS3.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS4.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://sunny-earn.com/

despite the paying status this program is having paying status with hyip monitors,i can tell the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,i think it best of investors just look for other better program and invest with the program,i can tell the admin will only scam investor that invest with the program as hourly program are not to be trusted.

I am not sure if the admin will give you a huge advantage in just over 4 days because I think it is not fair to the advantage we can get and I'm sure the admin will just take a chance with this offering for the benefit of the investors and the admin will only pay only a small fraction of investors