Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royaltime - Royaltime.biz

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Welcome, dear investors!

A draft of the RoyalTime.biz you have the ability to easily increase their capital. When you create a RoyalTime.biz we tried to consider all the pros and cons of investment projects. Took all the best and sold inRoyalTime.biz. Profissional our team to meet all your expectations in the chaotic world of investing.

Plan:

Royal 6%,6 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $800 17.00

Plan 2 $801 - $18,000 17.50

Plan 3 $18,001 - $100,000 18.00

Gold 26% Hourly 24 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $800 5.50

Plan 2 $801 - $18,000 6.00

Plan 3 $18,001 - $100,000 6.50

Silver 134% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $800 115.00

Plan 2 $801 - $18,000 124.00

Plan 3 $18,001 - $100,000 134.00

Premium 260% After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 215.00

Plan 2 $501 - $10,000 235.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 260.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Egopay

Join Here

i do think first plan is pretty better to take a position simply because its only for 6 hours and we will earn a practical rate of interest of 2%. Other a couple of plans are also good to take a position but i do think we may not trust this site for greater than one day.

we can get a pretty good advantage with the offerings provided by the admin but we can only benefit those on saaat admin started running because I'm sure the admin can only run for a short amount of time, and after that the admin will never give any further payment on new investor

We can see here, to make money as much as 260% in 3 days investment is not good at all. Because it is beyond our mind, and if we try to realize, there is no business in this world can generate money like this high. Even half of it, still, there is no one can do like this one. This is impossible

this is a another hourly based hyip and as usual offering the high roi rates. Here also the roi rates are too high to maintain. no business can give this high profit to anyone. so its better to stay away from it.

i agree with you,this is just another program hoping to scam investors,i can tell the program will not get support from hyip monitors and i cal tell the admin is only gonna scam any hyip investors that invest with the program,i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program,hourly program are not to be trust.

just visited the site and I am surprised to see that the site able to make very good progress. while they are not get support from many of hyip monitor site and also offering risky plan by set high profit return for short term duration only. I hope the site statistic telling the truth and not fake data to attract investors join only.