Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

asset-union - asset-union.com

nomiasif

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.Our objective is to provide completely transparent, efficient and high return managed Forex investment opportunity to our investors and prospective clients. To date our investment management company serves the clients Internationally. Our growth and prosperity is a good evidence of our hard work and remuneration for it.

plans:

104%-200% after 1 Hour (Instant Payouts)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $20 104.00

Plan 2 $21 - $50 108.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 114.00

Plan 4 $101 - $250 124.00

Plan 5 $251 - $500 136.00

Plan 6 $501 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 7 $1,001 - $2,500 170.00

Plan 8 $2,501 - $50,000 200.00

40-60% Hourly For 3 Hours (Instant Withdrawals)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $100 40.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 45.00

Plan 3 $251 - $1,000 52.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 60.00

LR PM

http://asset-union.com/?ref=nomiasif

One of the sites that offer hourly profit plans , despite the fact that investment here contains high risk but I see the site shows that there are many investors in the site already, and that the total amount invested more than 9350 dollars so far, I think that this call to doubt especially as the life time of this site is still less than 1 day .

I am not sure if they will pay us but from my point of view, this program is a cheap program with unreasonable hourly rate, i mean look at their plans, it is very short time for us to get paid by admin here, 4% in 2 hours only already not make any sense for someone like me. and there isn't any business that can give us high return like that.

O! Its fine to post the payment proof. But I like to say the planes are not sustainable as in 24 hour total return is 196% which is very big to maintain. I think this hyip will run 2 days maxmium. So its better to stay away from it.As it is too risky to invest here.

to be sincere,i doubt if this program will run 2 days with paying status,the paying status this program is having now is too attract more investors to the program,the program is not safe for any investors to join the program,hourly program are not to be trusted even if they have paying status on the page of hyip monitors,it best to leave then,when the return offered is high