Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil-forexbank - Oil-forexbank.com

xetang

OilForexBank is a global multi-strategy hedge fund providing investors with an attractive level of income together with the potential for capital and income growth.

Being one of the leading investment companies globally with financial activity conducted in oil market, Oil of Asia Ltd is a truly recognized for its excellence in customer service and tons of satisfied customers in more.

We put emphasis on security and profitability having our intelligent in-built fraud prevention system and a team of experienced financial analysts in place while providing our valued customers with both comprehensive and easy-to-use investment platform and flexible deposit/withdrawal methods to simplify your investment experience and make your life easier.

Plans

125% After 1 Day

250% After 7 Days

800% After 14 Days

and more

Min $10/Max $100,000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: https://oil-forexbank.com/

Total Deposited$ 4,931.00

Total withdraw$ 0.00

There exists quite unusual thing i discovered here. by the statistics hyip got deposits of 4931$ and never paid anything yet although a hyip monitor is demonstrating it as paying. Could it be not really funny. I don't know why a reliable hyip tracker is demonstrating it as paying when no member got paid by it

Checkout the status here

http://hyiphall.com/?a=details&lid=2756

the site is really good and already completed with proper protection. but I guess its still won't attract many investors to join because the plan seems risky. but if they able to get support from many of hyip monitor site, and able to collect lots of total money deposited too, I am sure investors will be interested to join.

This program has a design seems encouraging to try, I prefer the first plan because it offer period invest 1 day onlyb ,so it has a lower risk from my point of view, life time of the site still encouraging because it is 2 days only, in addition to the site has good protection, I think investing here now will be profitable for all

well i just want to let you guys know program like this don't last long around for long,so investing on this program need proper thinking and one need not get carried away with the paying status this program might be having now,the program has now being running online for 3 days,i guess the admin of the program might be thinking of taking a run on investors investment at anytime

Total Deposited$ 4,931.00

Total withdraw$ 0.00

There exists quite unusual thing i discovered here. by the statistics hyip got deposits of 4931$ and never paid anything yet although a hyip monitor is demonstrating it as paying. Could it be not really funny. I don't know why a reliable hyip tracker is demonstrating it as paying when no member got paid by it

Checkout the status here

http://hyiphall.com/...etails&lid=2756

Well, I agree with this one. The status above is very strange to read. It sounds not a good clue for this new HYIP. Specially if we also find the RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high. Like making 800% in 14 days investment plan. It is not real at all and this will not sustain too long in the business