Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneyProfites - moneyprofites.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Money profites investment project was established by the team of professionals. The goal of this project is to give each private investor a chance to multiply his funds in a short period. This is not each investor who can study all ins and outs of the market, select the best offer and get maximum return on his investments.

Plan:

Name

Plan 1

Plan 2

Plan 3

Advanced

Minimum Deposite

$1

$51

$201

$700

Maximum Deposite

$500

$5,000

$50,00

$250,000

Hour Profit

% 7.5

% 8.0

% 8.5

% 10.5

Total Return

180%

192%

250%

370%

Accept: LR

Join moneyProfites here

Started Apr 1, 2013

Running days 2

Total accounts 11

Active accounts 0

Total deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

invest the a glimpse on stats of hyip u will find that people realize that this hiyp looks like a big scam thats why simply no deposits made by people on it. The main reason for failure can be that managment has provided very huge interest rate in plan..

actually if you all want to know this program is hourly plan but with lifetime of short term program which offered one day plan lol. well the only difference is admin give us interest every hour, so it will be less stable but i am sure that they will pay for some days before they have some problem in monitoring site or by some hyip investors

I agree, some or almost HYIP are paying for few days to get more investors and when they have enough money on their account they will just go vanish! That was my experience before. So for me HYIP are only good when they start and expect them to turn into scam after.

actually if you all want to know this program is hourly plan but with lifetime of short term program which offered one day plan lol. well the only difference is admin give us interest every hour, so it will be less stable but i am sure that they will pay for some days before they have some problem in monitoring site or by some hyip investors

Exactly, the life span will be shortened a lot because they are offering high leverage within a short period of time. If the site has good potential then the admin could run the site for few more days, but i am afraid that it can't go for more then a week, it's my experience and i have seen quite a few hourly programs like this one.

In fact, when I entered to the site i have found a surprise look not seem logical to me, the total number of active members reached more than 4,000 investor Although the life time of it is 4 days only!!, I can not confident in this information provided by the site, particularly as it provides unreasonable profit rates .

am kinda confuse with this program and hyip monitors are not helping matter for me,am confuse with the plan offered by the admin of the program,though according to my research on the program no help monitor have invest with the program and the program has being running online for 4 days now and no hyip invest with the program,i wonder how the program has paid so much to investors.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/moneyprofites.com?final=1

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/moneyprofites.com