Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneylab - moneylab.biz

hyipgoldvnn

Я не админ

728.gif

MoneyLab - Trusted инвестиций является революционной и уникальные частные инвестиции и компании по управлению активами. Она была создана с целью предоставления своим членам с самых безопасных и благоприятных возможностей инвестиций доступно, с максимально возможным и достижимым возвращается на минимальный риск. Желоб MoneyLab - Надежные инвестиции вы инвестируете в финансовые рынки в совершенно безопасной среде, так как вы просто должны внести свои деньги с нами в особенности выбранного плана и наших финансовых экспертов будет приносить прибыль для Вас.

А взамен вы будете получать гарантированную прибыль, которую можно снять прямо на вашу электронную валюту счета или соединения для еще большей прибыли. Инвестирование с нами ваш капитал является безопасным и имеет уникальный образец для подражания, вверх. безопасной и стабильной инвестиционной программой, которая дает вам прекрасную возможность увеличения Вашего финансового дохода! Наша команда состоит профессиональных трейдеров, финансовых аналитиков и менеджеров, которые могут обеспечить высокое качество обслуживания и дать вам максимальную отдачу. Наша группа получение прибыли путем продажи или покупки валюты и золота на рынке Форекс.

Планы:

depplans.png

До 16% ежедневно в течение 10 дней

Принимают: LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Минимальный депозит $ 5

5% Партнерская программа

Усугубляет до 100% доступно

KoDDoS охраняемый

24/7 поддержка инвесторов

Сильная защита от DDoS

Comodo SSL Обеспеченный

Лицензионный скрипт

5aef4485064bf5f47e184e6dfaabda17_54501095.ccaa.jpg

Регистрация здесь

Well, first, this thread has to be written in English, not in the Russian language. And then also, the language is the biggest problem for this new HYIP. This new HYIP is not using English, but using Russian language. We know, not too many people can understand Russian language. So, it is not good

well i guess i have reason now to invest with this program,then i check with the program and i see that the program is a russian program and moreover the page of the program resume to translate,i think it best of investors just look for other better program and invest with them,i don't think this program will anybody that invest with the program.

Well, first, this thread has to be written in English, not in the Russian language. And then also, the language is the biggest problem for this new HYIP. This new HYIP is not using English, but using Russian language. We know, not too many people can understand Russian language. So, it is not good

Oh, you should join site or least visit site to see in detail, this is site in English and they too have language in Russian as you have said above, this site too just launch not long therefore it need more time to check in detail, they have good plans and I hope that this site will run good at end of their plans because I too have invested here

Daily gains of 15% in my opinion is a huge advantage that we can get from this program and also deposit a specified minimum amount is not too high and I think this is a pretty good chance to take an advantage offered by the admin to us because of the program as it normally would not be able to run for a period of time

the actual script utilised by this hiyp is just fine and well designed but i adore its plans because these kinds of plans are usually short termed and only 10 days are needed to complete the round. we will receive a total roi of 40% from it and our daily roi can be 4% which is reasonable.

first of all i can't understand this post i think the starter of this thread must know that

one of the rules in posting here is post must be written in english. anyway i visited the site

and thank goodness its an english written site. and i see that it has a stats but there are no

total deposits and total withdraws for us to see.

I am surprised to see this program has been listed in many hyip monitors right now, it seems this program now attracted more investors attention. From what i see this site has nice script and also good template and of course with the interest rate that admin offered,this program become a hot program

I am in,though the roi offered here is actually 4% as the daily roi for 10 days,i took this risk just because the minimum spend is quite low and the duration of the program is short,so here is my deposit proof below

Date: 4/3/2013 5:55 PM

Batch: 138616057

Sent To: U4007250 (MoneyLab)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you

Yes,the program is paying,i only risked 5 bucks to invest in this program and i have just requested for a payout payments was made instant,i have just received my first payment not quite long and here is the payment proof below

Date: 4/4/2013 9:13 PM

Batch: 138802146

From Account: U4007250 (MoneyLab)

Amount: $0.70

Memo: MoneyLab Payout

Thank you.

Honestly speaking,i would say that i really like this HYIP program,payments are made instant,i requested for a payout and i got paid in the following minute,the admin is always online,anyways i received my payment of yesterday so late and here is the proof below

Date: 4/5/2013 6:09 PM

Batch: 138939646

Thank you.

I just don't know why members in this forum are not commenting about this program,this is a program that i can recommend to members in DMT,the customer support is so fast,and when a customer support is fast,it means that the program is good,anyways i have just requested for a payout and here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 4/6/2013 6:07 PM

Batch: 139061968

Thank you.