Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trusted-investment-corp - trusted-investment-corp.com

Trusted-investment-corp.com is the Investment-For-All, Investment House that provides a Private Investment Pool, Fresh Automatic Advertising and Perfect Site Promotion and Monitoring Services., aiming at the LONG TERM high yield investment opportunities, fully supported by REAL Offline Investment activites focusing on Manufacturing Based, International Trading of Industrial Products, Internet Marketing and Online Advertising. Profits made from these investments are used to enhance the R.O.I. of our Investment Pool. We are not involved in Forex or Stock Market Trading, and the sustainability of our Investment Pool is not dependent upon the fresh funds from it's existing or new members.

Plan:

Basic Doubler

Earn 150% in 1 month on your investment. Payout is when it expires

Level Spent Amount Payout

Basic Doubler 10.00 - 500.00 150.00%

Full Plan

Earn 200% in 1 month on your investment

Full Plan 501.00 - 2599.00 200.00%

Daily Plan

Earn 2.5% Daily for 30 Days

Daily Plan 15.00 - 25000.00 2.50%

Hourly Plan

Earn .62% Hourly for 10 days on your Investment

Hourly Plan 25.00 - 25000.00 0.62%

Payment Processors: LR, AP and Bank Wire

http://trusted-investment-corp.com

This program has along with Simple site design and cheap script, hourly plans

That offer quite high and unreasonable profit - so the sustainability looks suspicous

Further daily plan offer quite reasonable 2.5% profit but looking at other plans i dont consider it profit to make 15$ investment in this program.

still not many activity on this hyip program...also this program use a cheap and simple design so I think will not very attract new members..

plans seem very risky and also we don't know how long will our deposit be locked...maybe admin should make some promotion to gain new members to this site...

Most of the site plans are risky as they pay members only at maturity and 1 month is too long but as the site is accepting alertpay the investor risk of non payment could be reduced if they invest using alertpay funds as if the admin doesn't pay they can always recover their principle by filing a claim

Started on: 01/01/2011

Running days: 13

Total Accounts: 19

Total Capital: $3.54

Total Deposits: $15.00

Total earnings: $6.16

Total withdrawn: $2.53

Commission Paid: $0.00

The site is already running for 13 days now and the response is very poor and if this situation continue the admin may find it difficult to run the site and may close it so i feel its too risky to invest here at this moment

i always these days looks for hyips which pays through alertpay

Since investment in hyips are too risky and many hyips within few days of launch stop paying

in order to get more protection to recover the principle if the hyip stop paying its always better to invest using alertpay funds

• 2 weeks later...

Started on: 01/01/2011

Running days: 27

Total Accounts: 19

Total Capital: $7.61

Total Deposits: $15.00

Total earnings: $14.89

Total withdrawn: $6.83

Commission Paid: $0.00

the site stats indicate the program is a loss and not popular if the same situation to continue the admin may close the program as the response is low

its better to avoid investing here until the site becomes popular

Reasonable ROI for long terms plans and good paying status. But the limiting factor is the site has a very high minimum investment which may seems out of reach for many individual investors

I would go to invest thismuch amount only if a program has outperformed for very long term and established high reputation.

• 2 weeks later...