Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Octafx is a forex broker that is able to treat my earlier disappointment to another broker ..

Actually I had trauma to invest in companies overseas forex broker, because I have made a lot of money before but pulled it caused problems with my bad broker .But after browsing and have found Octafx forex broker, there was much evidence satisfactory traders, deposit and witdrawl rapid, spread a small, fast order execution, there is also a deposit bonus offer of as much as 30%, etc. .. and it was all able to treat my disappointment before .. and now I've been in my octafx and regain market confidence through brokers This, because of the flexibility in the trade in which the course is the most important factor for me,

octafx thanks.

• 1 year later...

It is always hugely frustrating when the losses happen due to other’s fault especially the wrong broker but we must keep our hearts big and try to correct this mistakes as crying over it won’t be changing anything, hence it is better if we switch to another broker like you did and now you can see how much improve trader you are.

I did not have such complicated experience since straight away I started with OctaFX broker. Their quality service are enough to pull anyone over as low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 for all accounts including Micro is not found in any other brokers, so it is the easiest selection for me in this risky Forex business.