stability for the long term.

Interest Rates:

400% after 1 day

1000% after 7 days

Minimum investment is $1

They accept AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

www.allprofitshare.com

simple and unattractive design on that it uses a cheap script

Though 110% after a day promised in first plan may be sustained in very short term

But other plans offer very high and unreal profit that make this program doubtful.

400% in a day make this program scam from begining itself, no rate-us page make this further suspcious.

400% after 1 day is absolutely scam and cannot expect this site to run long as the overall sustainability of the hyip will be affected by this plan further its not practical for the admin to earn such -promised profit and he will be compelled to use deposit funds to pay investors and keep the site running and this may prevent the site running more than a couple of weeks

What will he pay investor with,i think this one hyip is scam already.With 400% after 1 day,even if admin has a tree with money,he can't be that generous to share it.Less alone paying 400 percent after just 1 day,pls let's keep our hands clean from this kind of hyip which looks dirty.

Good to note the site is back and accessible now

The admin has not given adequate information about the company background or the investment platform other than stating they are going to invest in Forex trade

Further no information about the accepted payment processor is stated in the site home page

• 2 weeks later...

I myself invested in this site and it has paid me many times, but now the admin has stopped paying, even if the site is still up and running. My remaining investment there is purely profit so as long as the site is running i hope to get paid, since the "total withdraw" stats changes every few days.

I myself invested in this site and it has paid me many times, but now the admin has stopped paying, even if the site is still up and running. My remaining investment there is purely profit so as long as the site is running i hope to get paid, since the "total withdraw" stats changes every few days.

Did you really say you get paid from this program? If you don't mind, will you show us some payment proofs? I need to prove to myself that im wrong and it is possible for hyip with 400percents interest to pay. Prove me wrong.

My friend, why don't you try to invest in these type of sites to see for yourself that they do pay? After all, $1 is the minimum investment. Maybe you think that we get 400% after 1 day? Read the plans my friend, we only get 110% interest if we deposit from $1 to $200. Anyway, i started threads on allprofitshare on different forums, my payment proofs were posted there, so just browse through them:

http://www.moneyshareforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9899 and http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Allprofitshare-Allprofi-t365475.html

great to note the admin has renewed the hosting and the site account is back

the plans are not realistic but very attractive where the investor can get 400% in one day sounds extraordinary but as the minimum investment is low we may give the site a try

I don't suggest that you invest here now, since the admin has stopped paying his members. I have a good sum of money earned here by just re-depositing my AP and LR funds, since the admin won't pay me. I wonder when i'll be able to claim those funds, and if it is even possible.

Started: Dec 27, 2010

Running days 30

Total accounts 646

Active accounts 187

Total deposited $ 35,025.24

Total withdraw $ 26,007.97

Visitors online 23

Members online 2

Last update: Jan 26, 2011

the site stats indicate the high response the admin got for the plans has kept the site running till todate and there is no other reason for its sustainability

since the site running is solely depend on the deposit funds as its not realistic for the admin to earn the stated profits

Well i think you should be wary of this kind of site my good friend, and the best method of investing in this sort of hyip is, when they come out new and have paying stat.

Make your investment and after one or two circle ask for withdrawal and get into the next hot sit.

That's what i always do my friend to be on the safe side. The funds that were left in my AP funds were my profit already, i already got my ROI here. But sadly, my LR funds were a mix of my personal investment and referral commisions. Oh well. Waiting to get paid from this site again is futile.