Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FaitFuleCash - faithfulecash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fait Fule Cash is a long term investment program, operated by a group of well-educated experts.

Naturally, you would ask "Why should we trust you?" Yes, I would like to introduce ourselves. In fact, we are a group of experienced V.C. investment operators and we have been in the industry of Forex and Securities over 11 years. Some of us are network experts, and have good sense about the Intenet! And some used

Plan:

d180 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 1.00 to a maximum of $ 5000.00. Total duration of 180 Days. Total interest = 1.20%.

w1 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 10.00 to a maximum of $ 10000.00. Total duration of 1 Weeks. Total interest = 10.50%.

m1 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 20.00 to a maximum of $ 50000.00. Total duration of 1 Months. Total interest = 80.00%.

y1 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 30.00 to a maximum of $ 50000.00. Total duration of 1 Years. Total interest = 803.00%.

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join FaitFuleCash here

I think the script and design used by the site is nice. the admin offered 1.20% for the minimum deposit of $1 for the 180 days. I like the second plane as for $10 deposit they offer total 10.50% roi for members which is more profitable. I think the planes are more stable and reasonable and is safe for investment.

1.20% for each day in more than 100 days, well for me i think that rate already reasonable for me, it make this site more sustainable than ever but honestly admin should do more research here and then do more promotion for his own site, by advertise in some hyip forum, it will help him to gain a lot of attention from hyip industry

i really like this program but i think the admin of the program will have done better if he/she has installed ddos protection of the program,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is reasonable and it can be reachable and sustainable for the admin as well, though the program has being running online for 6 days and the program has being growing in support.