Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paylowbux - paylowbux.com

darwin

No point clicking in this website which has full of micro ads unless you can get their free premium membership whereby you will be able to earn money more easier. Besides, I see some bad rules on their TOS which I don't like -- http://www.paylowbux.com/pages/tos

PAYMENTS TO USERS

1. We are a Profit Sharing Website. Depending on the months profit you will be paid 1% to 6% of your total payment request. Free members will be paid only 1% of their total request. Please know that 1% does make a huge difference on your earnings.

2. All payments will be made within 2 days (for upgraded members) upon request or before 30 business days (Standard members).

3. The minimum cashout is $10 for standard members, $4 for premium users.

4. You may only request one payment at a time.

5. All issues caused by payment processors are not our fault.

6. We will pay to the payment address on your account.

7. We can decline any payments of user suspected of cheating.

8. If you deposited/funded/bought a membership with PayPal you cannot withdraw your money by Alertpay. Same for Alertpay to PayPal.

This is an anti cheater rule.

9.If you live in any of these countries, then you can only cash-out if you are an upgraded member (CHINA, HONG KONG,PAKISTAN, INDIA, INDONESIA, TAIWAN, THAILAND, VIETNAM, SINGAPORE, PHILIPPINES, SIR LANKA, JAPAN, MALAYSIA AND TURKEY.

rates arranged by administrator are actually good as well as the minimum payout is very low 0. 5$ which is reachable however i don't like rate of referrals because administrator set it very low. Referral rates should be upto 0. 005$ because such rates gives support to members in reaching minimum payout.

the problem with this program is the low number of ads available to members,though i think the program is ok but it will take time for anybody to reach the payout on the program and i find that kinda discouraging but the program still remain a good place for members to come click.the program is showing to have paid few money to memebrs already