Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is best languange c++ or java?

C++ is easy to learn and understand whereas java is learn after C++. Programs or applications made in jave are more reliable and portable than c++. This is the reason that now days application today are made up in java langauge. C++ is also good programming language, It is more user friendly and user oriented. Learning a c++ is not as difficult as java.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Programs made in Java are more reliable and and easily accomodate on other plateforms with minor difference, It is the reason that most of the programs today made in the world are games which are easily installed at any device and support. This is the reason that Jave becomes more popular language for developing games.

• 2 months later...

Yup it is true that java programmers are most programmers in the companies. The companies prefer to accept experts of PHP and java as compared to C++. When i was part of a software house, I observed that clients prefer to buy softwares developed in Java rather than C++.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I think C++ is simpler, although Java is a modern language and more promising. Both are object-oriented programming languages and have a lot in common , but java is very advanced with many new features, and it is also more adaptive. At first, I could not understand this language at all, and even asked for help with java hw, but after a few courses I found a lot of useful and interesting things in it

• 8 months later...