Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topupcapital - topupcapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Topup Capital. is a successful group of investors. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our site to the general Internet audience.

The main goal of the online public program is to attract new serious investors, with whom we are going to work in the private phase of our program, which is to be launched in about a year. During the public phase we pay very high interest to draw attention to our program, these rates will be valid only during the public phase, so now our investors have a great chance of getting great profits in a very short time frame.

Plan:

110% after one day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 103.00

Plan 2 $151 - $4,999 106.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 110.00

35% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $149 24.00

Plan 2 $151 - $4,999 27.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $5,000 35.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, Ego, Payza

Join topupcapital here

for this hyip i will say that people should select first plan for investment due to the fact after second day we could say that hiyp pays its investors again or perhaps not however from first plan we can get our roi and principle amount back after a day which is quite beneficial thing near myself.

get support from one of hyip monitor site but I guess its will unable still to lead the hyip make good progress. it due to the hyip offering high profit return and possibly won't lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. to be honest, difficult to see investors will be interested to make invest in this hyip site.

tthe script and design of the site is so normal.Also the roi rates are too high for maintain a long term hyip I think to attract more investors admin use this tricks. But I hope as it is new program so hit and run method is the best method to earn some money from yhis hyip. But I think the site will run maximum 3-4 days.

the low investment the admin of this program require has really help this program,the program has being running online for 3 days now with paying status,i guess early investors on the program might have being to get something from the program but i must warn,i don't think the program will be safe for any new investors to join the program now