Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elixerbux - www.elixerbux.com

starwar1508

well its your duty to give complete details of this ptc site of which you are posting thread.these details are not enough here.you have provided the rates for upgraded members.please give the rates of standard member so that we think whether ptc deserve to be joined in it or not.

this program is not properly design and the program is having a kinda problem, i doubt if this program will get attention from ptc members,the program is not safe if you ask me.i can tell the ptc program will struggle to get members that will like to cick on the program.the program is not safe if am asked about the program

Website design seems attractive compared to same sites, the minimum payment request here is really good, but this makes me suspect that the site can pay 3 cents per Click, because this will make access to the payment request is in a short time and therefore payment requests will be too many from members .

• 1 month later...