Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4pfi - 4pfi.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

4ProForexInvestMent, is a global investment management company. Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including, real estate, oil production, forex, stock and commodity trading. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks.

Plan:

27%-32%daily for 4 days(principal included)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 27.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 28.00

Plan 3 $251 - $1,000 29.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 30.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 32.00

3%-8% for 4days(principal returned)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 3.50

Plan 3 $251 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 6.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 8.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join 4pfi here

as i expected from this program after see their script, it seems admin use different template to make this site more attractive in the eyes of investors. but the script that admin used is licensed script from goldcoder, even this program doesn't attract much investors yet but it is clear that 4pfi.com is a paying program

well the name of this hiyp is quite different from other hyips sites.i like its plans because very affordable plan selected by admin .we can choose any plan for making investment. interest offered in plans is reasonable because from first plan our roi will become 2% daily.

i guess the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program have really work for this program,though the total return on the program isn't too high but the daily return is high and i think it might affect the program,the admin might not sustain the program for long.the design and the script used on the program is very attractive

The best part of this program is the minimum investment which is only $1 so i think there is nothing wrong in testing the site weather they pay or not . but when i loo into the site i feel that it may be a paying one because there investment plans are quite profitable and as well there script is really innovative and nice looking . They have got a very huge deposits in just 2 days of there launch .