Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FundRegister - FundRegister.Net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fund Register is an investment system designed specifically for online investors. Investor's money is pooled to various investment opportunities such as forex and stocks. To make it easier for you and to reduce administrative expenses, we use the so-called e-currencies (also referred to as digital currencies or electronic payment systems) in our operations. Thus, you do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds

Plan:

38% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 38.00

Calculate your profit >>

56% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $6 - $10,000 56.00

Calculate your profit >>

121% HOURLY FOR 1 HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $50 - $200 109.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 113.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 116.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 121.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept LR PM

Join FundRegister here

i guess i will have loved to give this hourly program a kinda trail if the program is just new online but the program has being running online for more than 24 hours now,i don't think i can invest with the program and moreover hourly program are not to be trusted even if they manage to get paying status with hyip monitors.hit and run is not an option inhere

actually, I am expect to see that the site listed on many of hyip monitor site because they offering high profit return in short term duration only. but unfortunately the site not listed on hyip monitor site and seems like it also lead investors reluctant to make invest. it proven by their statistic that shows they unable to make good progress so far.