Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlypower - Hourlypower.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://hourlypower.com

Hourlypower.com is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with Forex Trading and offshore for more than 5 years. Making profits from offshore and Forex trading is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading.

PLANS:

Lite Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Spend Amount $1 - $5 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plus Plan

Spend Amount $6 - $25 8.50

Calculate your profit >>

Pro Plan

Spend Amount $26 - $50 10.50

Calculate your profit >>

Premier Plan

Spend Amount $51 - $100 13.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://hourlypower.com

Since it is an hour;y program we should be very careful before investing with this program . The good thing about this program is its minimum amount to spend is only 41 and that is really a good move the admin took . And i have just looked into the script of the program and that is simply superb . i think this may be a safe place to hit and run .

even though the hyip already get paying report from hyip monitor site, unfortunately it unable to lead the hyip get good enough progress. well, maybe it due to the hyip offering hourly plan while for many investors, such plan is risky and won't lead the hyip able to sustainable.

I too have decided to invest with this site and hope that they will pay out good, site too have had very many changes when they too have had new admin and all plans too have changed, it have changed from hourly into daily plans and admin still is paying out very good when site only running about 5 days, it is good chance for investing therefore I too have decided to invest here. My first deposit:

Date: 3/30/2013 11:09 AM

Batch: 137977313

Sent To: U1328316 (Hourlypower)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to hourlypower.com User zozo278

I too have received first payment today with this site after invested here yesterday and it is great when they are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, have more 10 monitors listed for this program and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that this is great place for investing when site still running very stable and pay out very good for to this tme. My first payment:

Date: 3/31/2013 11:48 AM

Batch: 138085084

From Account: U1328316 (Hourlypower)

Amount: $10.40

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from hourlypower.com

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very great from this site to change plans into daily plan and admin have controlled very good all funds so that paid out very good for all investors for to this time, site still running very stable and it is good place for investing. My latest payment:

Date: 4/1/2013 1:23 PM

Batch: 138225571

Amount: $10.44

And this is new deposit:

Date: 4/1/2013 1:27 PM

Batch: 138226023

Sent To: U1328316 (Hourlypower)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to hourlypower.com User zozo278

well i was not not aware of these details which you have given here that admin has changed his details.Thats why i am thinking that how this miracle could happened here that a hourly paying hyip site is paying from last 8 days.i really wish to make investment on it now.

All their plans now are daily and it is same as a day other site with min is 104% after a day, this is good rate for investing and it is cause so that this site can keep paying until this time, with hourly plans, it will be difficult so that site can exist long but with daily plans, we too can see that very many site have ran and pay out very good therefore I still reinvest daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 4/2/2013 1:57 PM

Batch: 138397468

Please note that now, this site is not hourly site because all their plans have changed into daily plans therefore we can say that this is daily site for all investors and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors when I still receiving daily here after have reinvested daily with this site, site still is paying great and it is good place for investing.

Date: 4/3/2013 2:10 PM

Batch: 138580786

Please note that now, this site is not hourly site because all their plans have changed into daily plans therefore we can say that this is daily site for all investors and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors when I still receiving daily here after have reinvested daily with this site, site still is paying great and it is good place for investing.

even if the program has change from hourly program daily program,i still see the program as a program offering investors a high return.i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investors to join.i think it best if investors not get carreid away with the fact that the program is paying some investors,i don't think the program is safe.

even if the program has change from hourly program daily program,i still see the program as a program offering investors a high return.i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investors to join.i think it best if investors not get carreid away with the fact that the program is paying some investors,i don't think the program is safe.

Really, you too can check again about all plans and investment min of this site and will see that it is very different with other same sites, because min investment here is very low when investors can invest under $1, it is way that no site can do at this time and really site still running and pay out very stable when I still receiving daily when reinvested daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 4/4/2013 3:12 PM

Batch: 138755094

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site still running and paying out very stable for all investors therefore I still decided to reinvest here and hope that they still will continue to pay out good tomorrow. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 4/7/2013 3:40 AM

Batch: 139095285

Date: 4/8/2013 10:54 AM

Batch: 139239349