Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

La-Corona - la-corona.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our website has had a great success with more than a hundred new people joining in every day. It only means that people do care about what our planet will look like in the next century. United we are strong and only with the help of companies like ours we are able to have everyone’s voice heard. Our mission is to provide you with the best customer service possible and leave you a feeling that you are needed. Because you really are! The future of the planet is not in the hands of greedy corporate officials, but in regular people like you are, like we are, like every one of us is. Step out of your zone of comfort today and help yourself raise some funds and help the planet at the same time. Join today!

Plan:

110%

AFTER 3 DAY

MIN $10 MAX $250

PLAN A

REGISTER

125%

AFTER 5 DAYS

MIN $250 MAX $500

PLAN B

REGISTER

160%

AFTER 10 DAYS

MIN $500 MAX $20000

PLAN C

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join La-Corona here

I dont fine any thing special in this program . it is same as of like other investment programs , but the script of the program is a bit different and at the same time they even have a secure layer for the protection . Since it is a new program i have seen that they are with the waiting status from the monitors .

this hyip appears to be fine but i am not inside the favor involving investing money on this hiyp due to the fact plans made available from hyip usually are not consider as good for investing money. i do believe it was much better that hyip commence its ideas from one day plan not really 3 days..

if calculated, average daily interest rate more than 3% and its including high in my point of view. maybe the site will have difficulties to being sustainable but the good news is, they already get support from some of hyip monitor site. the current status is paying and if it able to bring the hyip many investors to join, I am sure the hyip will last longer than we thought.