Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GuardCash - GuardCash.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The man's desire and aspiration to preserve and enhance their funds, plays a huge role in the modern world. Classic version is a bank deposite but contributions to the banking system gives the not low income, wich is hardly covers rate of inflation. Investments in precious metals gives stable profit.

GuardCash.net - modern investment project based on the securities that secured gold. This is minimizes our risks and risks our investors.

Plan:

Min - Max investment: $10.00 - $100.00. 1.20% Daily for 30 Days

Start

Min - Max investment: $100.00 - $10000.00. 2.00% Daily for 90 Days

Silver

Min - Max investment: $500.00 - $10000.00. 2.80% Daily for 180 Days

Gold

Min - Max investment: $1000.00 - $10000.00. 3.20% Daily for 365 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join GuardCash here

even this program has SSL but i don't see any kind of DDOS so far, and so far the risk of this program is medium because this program has been paying until now and they just online for few hours, the script and template is good but unfortunately there isn't any single hyip monitors yet that want to monitoring this program

Well all the investment plans are with a very reasonable roi and i can say that they are having a very reasonable roi to the investors .I am just waiting to see some hyip monitors listing this program because in the rate us page there are only some forums links and there ratings so its better to show the hyip monitors so that people can believe on them .

well i am interested to generate investment within this because connected with secured script utilised by it in addition to a good reasonable plan presented simply by admin intended for investors. i think it might complete it is first spherical but i will check status for one week because of the security causes. i hope it will eventually proved themselves legit.

despite the reachable daily return this program is offering,i still don't trust this program to invest with the program,i just feel the program is having couple of missing link that will convince me to invest with the program and thats why i don't see the program as a safe place for any hyip investors to invest with the program.