Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OmniSpend - OmniSpend.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

OmniSpend is an asset management company which provides its services for investors worldwide.

The main direction of our activity is speculating on securities and forwards market. Thanks to the innovative approach we are able to receive high returns within a short period of time.

Plan:

129% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $300 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 129.00

Calculate your profit >>

189% after 3 days

Plan 1 $300 - $1,000 123.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 135.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 189.00

Calculate your profit >>

329% after 7 days

Plan 1 $300 - $1,000 158.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 185.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 329.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join OmniSpend here

today i come across so many new program that just launched by admin. it seems this program doing well for now because i only find one payment here, but that is not for investment that some investors made, it is refferals comission.but actually i am surprise to see this program gained more than $9000

Just looked into the monitors page of the site and found that the site do not have not even a single monitor listed this program . so its better to have a look on this hyip only after they add some monitors to the site . I can say that it is also not a safe place to invest because of the unreasonable roi the admin is offering .

well i like that script because numerous good characteristics added inside. the plans are hugely profitable too. we can see that a big deposit witout a doubt taken by hyip. we are certain to get its status shortly which enables it to decide to generate investment in it

Active accounts 97

Total deposited $ 7,605.00

Total withdraw $ 0.10

well i like that script because numerous good characteristics added inside. the plans are hugely profitable too. we can see that a big deposit witout a doubt taken by hyip. we are certain to get its status shortly which enables it to decide to generate investment in it

Active accounts 97

Total deposited $ 7,605.00

Total withdraw $ 0.10

us fr

well the stats on the page of the program has really change now,the program is not running online for 3 days with paying status from hyip monitors,but i must warn the program is safe for new investors to join the program now as the admin of the program might be preparing to make a run on the program.

Running days

Total accounts

Active accounts

Total deposited

$ 46,345.76

Total withdraw

$ 21,591.20