All Pips

Goldtrend - Goldtrend.biz

sevas

I am not admin

Alredy SCAM!

Scam.gif

468x60.gif

New HYIP - Goldtrend

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

goldtrend.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investments Plan:

120% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 101.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Accept: - LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Click here to join==>>>

My deposit

Processor: Perfect Money

Date : 03/24/2013 04:23

From/To Account : U3150400

Amount : -20.00

Currency : USD

Batch : 19525592

Memo : Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to goldtrend.biz

• 2 weeks later...

we are only able to take advantage in a fairly short period of this program because I'm sure the admin will give you an advantage but still it seems the admin will not be able to run in the long term because of the benefits offered will not be enough to attract many investors to invest

admin use a normal script and design of the site is not impressive to me.I think 120% roi is little high to run a hyip for long time. I think admin will able to pay members for a week maximum and then stop paying. so its better to hit arun for getting some profit from this hyip.

i think the admin of this program has really done a great job with this program,the program has being running online for 19 days and the program still keep paying investors,the daily plan on the program is offering a very return to investors and i think thats why the program has actually being able to sustain the return they are offering investor.