Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digitalprofitshare - Digitalprofitshare.com

xetang

Digital Profit Share is a 100% pasive Daily terms residual income opportunity. Your money will grow fast with our DPS systems. We have formulated a system which allows you unlimited earnings from it. In the meantime as being an active member of DPS, you also get the opportunity to place your Banner Advertise, to advertise your business,program, software or anything else on our Website for our visitor to see and to click on, so you can generate dedicated traffic which results in dedicated customers which in return reflexes even more residual income.

135% After One Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 106.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 110.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 135.00

45% Daily For 5 Days - Principal Included

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 26.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 28.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 32.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 38.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 45.00

55% Daily For 3 Days - Principal Included

Plan 1 $10 - $100 38.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 40.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 43.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 48.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 55.00

Monitor Invest Plan

Plan 1 $50 - $100 0.40

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 0.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 0.70

Registrar CLOUD GROUP LIMITED

Created 2013-03-15

Expire 2014-03-15

NS US1.SOLUSITOTAL.COM US2.SOLUSITOTAL.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://digitalprofitshare.com/

My deposit:

Date: 3/24/2013 4:35 AM

Batch: 137053756

Sent To: U9905756 (Digitalprofitshare)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: zozo278

i wonder where the admin of this program came accross the kinda design used on this program,the program does not look like high program,though the admin of the program has kinda done a good job with the program but i think the program will only be ok for hit and run since the return offered by the admin of the program is high

It still is very early to define anything about this program but as my idea, admin have created plans very reasonable so that he can control good all funds of investors, I too hope that this program can exist long so that I have more chances to invest here, site only begin not long and I believe that they can pay out at least some rounds

the actual script can be quite cheap but the hyip looks reliable to me because they've offered advertisement packages with specified costs set simply by them. i believe they could earn a great revenue coming from these advertisement packages and this situation i dont think they'll prefer to become scam.

With many site, script is not most important in all that we only should note how they have rate as and promote many in monitors, site too have approved in very many qualified monitors at this time with status "Paying", it is showed that site is very good for investing when I too have had first payment from investing and I too have decided reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 3/25/2013 6:41 AM

Batch: 137163256

From Account: U9905756 (Digitalprofitshare)

Amount: $10.50

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from digitalprofitshare.com

and this new deposit:

Date: 3/25/2013 7:03 AM

Batch: 137165307

Sent To: U9905756 (Digitalprofitshare)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: zozo278

script of this program actually have impact for this site, from what i see their script is bad so that is why we must be careful but if we looking from the other aspect this program still have chance to pay investor, right now i see this program is paying, you can check their payment proofs in some hyip forums.

script of this program actually have impact for this site, from what i see their script is bad so that is why we must be careful but if we looking from the other aspect this program still have chance to pay investor, right now i see this program is paying, you can check their payment proofs in some hyip forums.

Yes you are right i am not at all impressed with the script of the program and i am sure that this may be not a safe place to make an investment . its better to avoid investing in this program and admin is just looking for the advertisers to the program . i was just wondering to see how come they get this many investment in a very short time period .

Yes, it is correct, very many payment proofs have been posted in all forums at this time and we too can see that have very many monitors listed for this program for to this time and almost is in status "Paying", I too receiving payments daily here with 2 payments yesterday and today, they have paid out very good, it is great place for investing. My latest payment:

Date: 3/28/2013 1:34 AM

Batch: 137630094

From Account: U9905756 (Digitalprofitshare)

Amount: $2.60

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from digitalprofitshare.com

Well,for the script,i think the script is bad but it doesn't really matters any more,this program is a short term program that we always believe that it would not stay for more than 5 days,if we can see clearly that this program has been paying for like 5 days now,investing in here now might be so risky 'cos i feel this program would collapse any time from now,hit and run might not likely work here