Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investunion - investunion.org

panp

Our team reviewed all investment proposals of this kind, and correct all the deficiencies of existing projects, selected the best conditions for investment. By creating a system in such a way as to reduce to a minimum your risks and maximize dohod.So our part, we have created a stable operation of the system, have resolved all the technical aspects, for your convenience is connected to multiple payment systems, as well as the clock runs technical podderzhka.My give you platform for the development of your financial well-being, the fate of the project in hand: invite partners, friends, place the referral links on forums, social network

120% after 1 day

LR PM

http://investunion.org/?Ref=panp

According to information provided by this program , the number of investors now more than 230 investor, I think that's a large number, especially as life time of this site is 3 days only, anyway I think it is able to continue, but for a short period, this is clear through this high profit rates which provided.

I think the program will not run more then three or four days. the roi offered by the admin is 120% after 1 day and the admin accepting only LR and Pm. I think admin have to add more payment processors to attract more investors. but I will say to check the site before investing.

i guess it due to the fact that this program is Russian program that's why hyip monitors have refuse to invest with this program.this program has being running online for a day now and according to my reseach on the program hyip monitors are not having the program listed on their page.though i think the program is gonna scam investors anyway

have good site design but unfortunately not completed with ssl protection. seems risky for investors because their transaction and login privacy could be annoyed by third party. moreover, the plan also offering high profit return and it could lead the hyip become scam fast. the point is, make invest here put investors in high risk situation and better for investors if keep stay away.