Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GloriousRoad - gloriousroad.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Glorious Road Investment Company, Ltd was founded with the goal of assisting our clients in every aspect of their financial lives. It is our belief that everyone gains from a business philosophy where long-term performance and relationships are based on trust, integrity and individual concern. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each of our clients, we strive to help create financial stability and security to provide financial independence.

Plan:

15% daily for 10 days

Accept : LR

Join GloriousRoad here

This new HYIP is only accepting Liberty Reserve as the online payment processor. It is much better if this HYIP can accept two or 3 more online money processors. So, investors will think the Admin of this HYIP is professional. Then the minimum to invest on this HYIP is still fine, not too bad.

15% daily for 10 days

Accept : LR

One plan, On processor use. Its seems this site has a very simple plan. But is this plan going to work? Is this site going to pay long enough for use to get BEP and make some profit in here? I don't know but one thing I'm sure we can't make good income in here since I never find a single plan hyip site pay and last long. And beside if you check its alexa rating its not really getting enough traffic.

despite the high return this program is offering investors,the admin of this program has being able to sustain the program for a day online now,though i believe the admin of the program is only trying to attract more investors to the program before making a run on investors investment.hit and run is not an option on this program is best to just ignore the program.