Am not Admin.

www.betbankfund.com

(Instant Withdrawal)

Since:December 30, 2010.

Minimum deposit:$10

Maximum deposit:n/a

Referral bonus:1%-9%

Last payout: 01/03/2011 23:06

Monitored:6 days.Payouts:105% - 125%after 1 day, 118% - 200% after 3 days, 4.35% - 5.5% each hour for 24 hours, 2.3% - 3.6% each hour for 48 hours, 265% - 2000% after 30 days.

Money system:LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney.Payout ratio:

I think this hyip offer a good and reasonable plan with 5% daily profits...they can still manage fund to make payout daily to members...especially if they keep get new investors everyday...

I can see some payment proofs here and in other forum so I think I will try this one...

I agree 5% profit in a day is not that high and may be sustained well for few days

But 25% profit in a day surely is - and offer of such high profit already raises an alert that this program is here until it get a bigger deposit.

125% in one day is not practical for the admin to earn and all they plans offered by the admin is promising sky level profits looks like the admin is following a hit and run strategy and doesn't have a long term goal so this may compel him to utilize deposit funds to repay withdrawals and keep the site running this may prevent the site from running long

All the monitors listed in the site Rate-us page are showing paying status

Further the maximum payout ratio of 679% is amazing

Many monitors are offering RCB offer and the highest offer of 1000% RCB is from Hyip-scope

So i think its a good time now to invest and earn some good profits while the site is still paying

This hyip that pays 105% is sustainable. But the maximum cannot be sustained.

Though all the monitors are saying that it is paying to its members, it does not mean that they will get the maximum profit i.e. 125%.,

most of the investors will get about 105-110% like me.

200% in 3 days is not possible to consider as reasonable so its likely the admin will have to depend on the deposit funds to keep the site running so the plans seem risky

The site is protected by DDOS and SSL makes the site secured to invest

Started Dec 30, 2010

Running days 29

Total accounts 2937

Active accounts 1503

Total deposited $ 341,331.85

Total withdraw $ 153,450.19

Last deposit: $ 10

Last withdraw: $ 88

Newest Member shax2158

Latest update Jan 28, 2011

the site stats are amazing and the site monitors are also showing paying status since the site was able to get more response the admin will be able to run the site for another month or so so its a good opportunity to missed and its better to invest now and earn some profits

• 2 weeks later...