Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexzinta - forexzinta.com

hyipgoldvnn

I'm not the admin

forexzinta.com

Our site is a private investment club that specializes in Gold Markets. It was established by a group of Gold Market Veterans who have many years of successful investment experience in gold industry.

Our trading team of sixteen full-time analysts comprises qualified and experienced economists and geologists; while two consultants contribute insights on important regional markets. Our mission is to provide our investors with a stable value investment opportunity for their capital,by investing in gold or gold futures electronically to gain a stable rate in return.

Plans:

Super Gold : 8% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 150 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Super Gold $35 - $70 8.00

Super Diamond : 200% after 2 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 100 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Super Diamond $71 - $700 200.00

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $10 - $7,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $15 - $7,000 20.00

150% after 3 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $7,000 150.00

Join Here

there are 8 hyip monitors that monitoring this program until now and have paying status also from what i see admin just paid more than $100 so far, i think that is a good thing for them since i am sure that amount will make sure that they will gain more attention from so many investors around

i believe the admin of this program is only trying to leisure investors to invest on this program,i don't think the program is gonna pay any hyip investors that invest with the program.the program is far from a safe place for investors to invest.all the plan on the program are not safe and the minimum investment required on the program one might like is high

Easily, we can realize there is no business in this world can make RoI as high as 200% in 2 hours. Even we say, 200% in 24 hours, it is still impossible. This sounds like a scam program already. And only the greedy people will think this offer is still possible, then they will lose the money for good