Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AOAInv - AOAInv.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

AOA is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

Plan:

PLAN 1

- 5% Daily for 30 days

- Min $10 - $10000

- Principal Included

- Total 150%

PLAN 2

- 6% Daily for 35 days

- Min $300 - $10000

- Principal Included

- Total 210%

PLAN 3

- 7% Daily for 40 days

- Min $500 - $10000

- Principal Included

- Total 280%

PLAN 4

- 8% Daily for 45 days

- Min $1000 - $10000

- Principal Included

- Total 360%

#Ref. program - 5%

#SSL - Comodo

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Egopay

Join Here

the script and design of the site is not so impressive and the roi offered by the admin is very high and not sustainable. the minimum deposit in the site is $10 and it accept LR,EGO and PM. the planes are also short term plane which is vry tough to pay members. the site will will not run for long time.

well investors should be careful with this program,though i know the program will pay investors but i think they need to be very careful investing on the program.the total return offered by the admin of the program on some of the plan on the program is high and i think the admin of the program might not be able to sustain the program

well investors should be careful with this program,though i know the program will pay investors but i think they need to be very careful investing on the program.the total return offered by the admin of the program on some of the plan on the program is high and i think the admin of the program might not be able to sustain the program

I think that you are wrong because if calculate in detail, site included principal therefore investors only have 150% after 30 days, it mean be more 1% per day and this is sustainable rate for all investors, site too have ran about 3 days aready and almost monitors still in status "Paying" therefore I believe that this will be good place for investing

The script used by this HYIP is good and nice. It is pretty and different with many other HYIP scripts. The minimum to make investment on this HYIP is standard. There are so many HYIP monitors attached on this new HYIP as well. But, 8% daily RoI is a little high, although the principal is included already in the payment

Not bad the roi they are offering is really good and profitable in my opinion . I have just looked into the investment plans there and found that admin have managed to make the investment plans very reasonable . And when i look into the monitors ratings i can see all the monitors are with the paying status so this may be a safe place to invest for now .

great to see some good payment proofs here in this thread. but I really surprised by this site that how long they will pay.but I like to say only one member post payment proofs who belongs to huip monitors. so there is no problem to understand why admin paying. but i will say to be carefull before investing in this hyip as it is full with risk now.

This hyip has what it takes to pay till investors make considerable profits. The admin has no excuse whatsoever not to pay till early investors are in profits or at least get to BEP because everything seem to be right. Let's hope the admin is honest enough to keep this program running for a very long time and investors shouldn't fail to claim RCB so as to minimize the risks.

I like it when I see something new with the programs I see here, when I clicked the link and the website opened I was amazed to see their protection program that you to have to type captchas before you can fully have access to their website. The website itself has a good design and professional aura. But still the minimum spend to invest is high and I can't afford to spend that much and wait for 30 days.

If you are into hyip site I guess your not good in finding a hyip site to invest if you are not investing in this site. this site is really hot right now. I see and count about 15 paying status in hyip monitoring sites already. A really good number. I do hope that in the long run we can say that this site is really paying good and paying well. Right now my main concern is how long its going to pay since if we invest now we must think of reaching bep also.

yeah the plans are looking good other then hyip programs an i can see the ssl secure with good protection then there is no risk to invest high amounts and iam happy to see that many hyip monitors have added into this program that too with paying status,so i think this program his paying with good commission to the investors