Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dream-Airlines - dream-airlines.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

If you work on the Internet has become an integral part of your life or business, if the desire to be free and do not limit yourself to income is more important, and if you do not imagine myself without the pleasure of being in the spotlight, then welcome to Dream Airlines - MLM companies, in which all done to meet your financial needs.

Imagine: easy navigation, cozy private rooms, nice colors, ready tools for advertising, always open air corridors, passing financial flows, responsive team and most importantly - the charming hostesses - all this awaits you in the Dream Airlines !

Plan:

1 plan - income 3.5% hourly for 36 hours (126% after 36 hours), investment amount - from 200$ to 500$

2 plan - 115% after 1 day, investment amount from 5$ to 500$

3 plan - 150% after 2 days, investment amount from 5$ to 600$

4 plan - 180% after 2 days, investment amount from 50$ to 700$

5 plan - 400% after 5 days, investment amount from 100$ to 800$

6 plan - 500% after 7 days, investment amount from 100$ to 1000$

Accept: LR,PM

Join Dream-Airlines here

i really wondering what is the meaning and function of their presentation when we opened this site for the first time lol. but i think that is not even matter and don't give any effect for investors at all, well i must say for now this program is not worthy because there isn't any sign to pay investors and have hourly investment plans

the admin of this program has done well with the design of this program but too bad the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest.the program is a Russian program and according to my experience with Russian program they are safe to invest with them.even hyip monitors are not investing with the program,i guess that a sign program might be safe

i do believe this hyip is safe for 1 or 2 days just because a quite high rate of interest offered within the plans regarding hyip and this also is any Russian hyip i really am quite sure that most regarding member can get attracted to it for this reason fact.

well i'm sure decision is at your hands regarding creating investment for this hiyp.. check the statistics here, can you would imagine that a Russian can be capable of getting such big deposit regarding 76. 3k$... despite of making use of unprotected & low-cost script.

Live statistics

Start 21 of March 2013

Online 163

Accounts 1024

Total deposit amount $ 76,318.08

Total payout amount $ 30,665.38

Last deposit $ 235 (kiulex)