Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alovusfund - Alovusfund.com

xetang

The program encourages the expansion of existing businesses and start-up of new business operations by working with them to generate fund through our investment system for day to day running of business, we also include individual to be part of this global initiative.

As investors, we work collaboratively with inspired global company to create value in two major sectors of our investment: Gold Trading Investment and FOREX Trading Investment our group also involve in other productive businesses to increase our profit margin. We shall be responsible for the investment and reinvestment of those assets that you designate to be subject to our management.

102% - 120% after a day

Mini. Deposit: $10 -

Maxi. Deposit: $100,000

115% - 185% after 5 days

Mini. Deposit: $20

25% - 40% daily for 5 days

Mini. Deposit: $150

Dedicated server.

SSL ecryption.

DDOS protection.

Fast Payout system.

Exclusive Script.

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://alovusfund.com/

It is very simple to decide whether this HYIP is a good HYIP or a bad HYIP. Unfortunately, the answer for this HYIP, this is not a good HYIP, this is a bad HYIP. We can see from the RoI offered by this HYIP Admin, it is up to 185% RoI in every 5 days investment. It is all the way too high and not reasonable

wow! i doubt if this program is gonna have any problem sustaining the daily return the admin of this program is offering,though the program has just being launched online just few hours ago and the program has being paying hyip monitors some kinda ref feral commission,few of them are now having the program listed with pay status.

am quite certain on very first plan only as a consequence of such reasonable profits offered because plan as well as a great advantages is that minimum investment is simply 1$ along with duration is usually one time. i 'm quite certain everyone could possibly get paid with first time.

The script loos a bit good and the investment plans are quite profitable in my opinion . And i would like to say that invest here only if you see the payment proofs and also the monitors ratings and that will really help you to be in a safe side with this program . Now the monitors ratings are with waiting status .

• 1 month later...

Alovus Fund has been paying for more than fifty two days now, it's a very profitable short term project so far, the minimum ROI offered on one day plan is 2%, so these kind of ROI can be sustainable for few months possibly, the monitors listed this one have lower RCB in offer, manual payment within 4 hours maximum is promised.

Live support online is available in this short term program, official FaceBook page for social networks as well as promotion of the program and Twitter page for program updates available on this site, but as this program is already living for such a long time for more than fifty days, it might be risky to start with at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

though this program has a pretty good payment status, but I am still not sure if the program will be able to survive a long time, and I suggest that as investors take advantage of the lowest in the fastest time if we want to invest in a program like this, because admin most likely will still give the advantage to its investors well

The site is well protected for sure and as the DDos and Ssl is well encrypted on the site so as per this the program is going to last more that longer online.

Talking about the roi here I think its just moderate and can go for a long way to help the program stay for some time but we dont have to deposit the whole of our trust with the program.

I guess its only good to use PM right now. LR is down and its seems not coming back right now. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well online. I do like to see myself becoming as successful person right now. But sad to say its so hard to earn good amount of online if we don't have any stable processors to use right now. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well in hyip investing but losing LR is really a big blow.

LR is not coming back I dont even think so what I guess here is that the processor will never come back that soon but at the same time I want to say if the admin can just get the right thing here and move on with good work its not that bad atleast make us see some payment proof from here this will be good decission for us to take.