Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Enstrade - enstrade.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

22837258248619639331.gif

ENSTRADE is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities.

Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

All the members of our team are professionals.They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the  market of  -virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way. The profit we offer is quite real Our analysts are doing their best to make successful forecasts  and our traders work nearly 24 hours a day for making more stable profit both for us and our investors.  We are also working on alternative markets.

We invest in real estate, capital market, shou buisiness, also we use a lot of other market instruments in order

to increase capital in a reliable manner. Mostly we invest via funds.

Currently, we have reached a new level of trading business - online investments. We spend every minute control of our financial activities and monitor the latest changes in the economic sector in developed countries. Our trading activity will give you the opportunity to increase their money because of our large financial transaction.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Daily plan for 60 days.

3% daily ptofit.

Minimal deposit amount $1. Maximal $500.

Principal return after the plan completion.

Earnings on calendar days.

Weekly plan for 6 weeks.

30% weekly ptofit.

Minimal deposit amount $200. Maximal $700.

Monthly plan for 1 month

200% after month. Profit 100%

Minimal deposit amount $300. Maximal $1000.

Principal included.

Monthly plan for 1 month

70% after 1 month.

Minimal deposit amount $2500. Maximal $700.000.

Payment prosessors:

Liberty reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrust Pay.

SSL Encrypted /.DDOS Protected.

Automatical withdrawals.

24/7 Online & Phone Support.

Link >>> https://enstrade.com

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 3/21/2013 1:58 AM

Batch: 136612996

Sent To: U5368216 (enstrade.com)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to enstrade.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think many investors can invest money on this hyip because 15$ is an affordable amount for all of us.Good news that half of monitors are showing it as paying so i think we dont need to be worry that whether we get paid by it or not

I think that you need to look at their plans, we too can see that it is good plans for investing, time is too not long in alll, this site too have script very good with enough protection program, it will be safe for amount and fund of investors, however we too need to wait for more payment proofs of this site in all forums.

though this program is having paying status with hyip monitors but i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,the program look way too ordinary and i can tell the program will not complete the term on the plan there are offering investors,though the program is long term program,i dont think the program can be safe

I am really very much impressed with the design and script of the site . It is good to see that the site is offering a very good profitable roi but we can see that the site is only one day back launched so its better to wait and see for some monitors ratings and some payment proofs of the program .

well i adore their each week and everyday profit spending plan they have not given any chance to members to invest money besides first program. so each and every member can be helpless due to the fact he can't invest money in addition to it. but i do think this plan is also good due to the fact its duration is significantly shorter than other programs.

you have invested 25$ here but not posted your own payment proof yet however 4 days already perished, could not be considered as great sign... i believe hyip may not be paying now . problem status shown simply by one hyip tracker...

http://www.allhyipmo...ade.com?final=1

since I had trouble with my internet connection I can't update my payment proof all. the withdrawal process Instantly

here for all my payment proof about this great program

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/30429-enstrade-enstradecom/

very low minimum deposit and also very reasonable rate that admin offered here for investors, the script also looks good and the template that admin used here make it like a professional site, i am glad to see this site have SSL protection and it make this site more secure

admin is quite good at giving a bid to make a profit to investors will be but I was not sure if the admins will continually running as admin will not likely be a great benefit even in a period of time and I think we can only take advantage fastest time in the long course if do not want to take high risk on this HYIP program