Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AtlasProfit - AtlasProfit.com

Hyip Council

AtlasProfit.com

Atlas Profit Inc is a New Zealand based Company with a proven track record in successful and profitable foreign exchange trading.. The company has been private operating since 2009 and Our company announcements published in 2012, including six professional traders with over 30 years of experience in Forex, Futures and Stock Markets.

Atlas Profit Inc gives the average person the opportunity to invest in the Forex market without having to become a professional trader. Our Professional Account service is for people who like the freedom and security of knowing their money is at hand 24/5 being professionally managed by our traders.

There is an ultra low min investment of only $10 and no maximum, so YOU can test the waters and gain confidence in the program before ramping up your investment.

Our brokerage is fully REGULATED such as HOTFOREX, FXCM US, FXPRO, IRONFX, FXDD, XeMarkets, IBFX US, eTORO US.

3% weekly for 9 weeks $10 and more

6% weekly for 26 weeks $10 and more

9% weekly for 52 weeks $10 and more

Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve Accepted

Funds available within 12 business hours

Referral programs 9%

Name Servers:

iris.ns.cloudflare.com

kip.ns.cloudflare.com

i think the term offered by this program is sustainable,the program is a weekly program and i think the admin of this program can sustain this program for long.tough the program look like a perfect program for hit and run,the design has being used by a short term program but i think the program should well with the good number of hyip monitor having the program listed already

Well the script used by this HYIP is not a new script. But, the modification on the templates design is nice and pretty. The RoI offered by this HYIP is good and reasonable. Also as we can see here, everything on this HYIP is based on forex. Just the common reason on many HYIPs about how to manage the fund

this site is marked as paying program in few hyip monitors but when i check the site it said that they are currently offline, and we only see their cache that they hosted in Cloudflare, well i think that is not a big deal so far, but that means this program is offline and i hope nothing bad happened with them

I don't think that the site is offline 'cos i have just accessed it now,i don't like the roi offered in all the plans,it means if an investor should invest 10 bucks into this program,the investor would only be getting 30 cents in a week,this doesn't makes sense to me,it would be better if i skip this program

the script and design used by the admin is very good. the roi offered by the admin is very good the 3% roi for the minimum deposit of $10. the planes are long for 1 week which is very good to make good profit.Hope the admin will run the site with full honesty and pay all members.

• 2 weeks later...

my personal decision is usually "No" for this hiyp because i do believe when you will find a lot of hyips available on the web which are generally paying investors a superb interest within one day then who will prefer to speculate money in that site which is paying solely 3% roi after a week.