Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stableshare - stableshare.com

Stable $hare offers the services of a world class investment firm dedicated to improving clients financial lives and making their futures more gain. As an independent firm, Stable $hare provides objective advice and is committed to excellence for its clients.

An optimal investment program is designed to work within the broader context of the client's financial, retirement, and estate planning objectives. We work closely with clients to help address all facets of their circumstances.

Stable $hare working with direct investments in stocks and forex, facilitating control of the quality of securities owned and the efficiency of the investment process. With a focus on ownership of high quality securities, growth oriented companies, and sound implementation, we believe that clients maximize their potential for long-term investment success. Our offer can satisfy all you requests, as we work for you!

22% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $999 22.00

25% daily for 5 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $4,999 25.00

30% daily for 5 days

Plan 1 $5,000 and more 30.00

http://www.stableshare.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Good site design and accepting Alertpay along with LR and PM is good point of this program,

Minimum deposit starting with $1 so it is easy to test without risking bigger amount,

Though the program has been designed for short term looking at plans,

but program may stay for fairly longer period because the only plan that accept deposit below 1000 pay only 22% daily for 5 days,

that is 2% a day net profit - quite reasonable, though a few bigger investments may change the scenario.

Good to see the minimum investment's is only $1 enabling newbies to test the site but its not worth testing the site using alertpay since the investor will not be able to withdraw daily but would have to wit till maturity to withdraw as the daily earnings is very low than the minimum withdrawal of alertpay

Yeah,that's one thing i don't fancy about this hyip,it's payment processor which is only alertpay looks like a bad plan for me,ok investors that invests the sum of $1 will have to wait while their investment reaches the min of alertpay deposit which is $1,by this time isn't the site turning scam already,i don't know why he don't accept lr.

As per site FAQ

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept libertyreserve.alertpay.perfectmoney.solidtrustpay.strictpay.and credit card, e-currencies.

Looks like the site is suing a copied faq and the admin didn't bother to cross check the information before publishing as in the site home page its stated they accept Liberty reserve, perfect money and alertpay but under the faq session its stated they accept olidtrustpay.strictpay.and credit card additionally

i am impressed by the fact that the admin has included alertpay in to the site payment processor. Since when ever before i invests in a hyip i check do they accept alertpay in order to ensure extra protection in recovering my principle if the admin stop paying since i can easily file a dispute complaint under the buyer protection policy of alertpay if the admin doesn't pay me

The site design is not very beautiful and also not too bad also and its having a simple script

Further i feel the admin has not spent any money to install site securities as there is no information about any site securities installed

further there is no monitors listed till todate to rate the site under the rate-us page