Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stp-instant - stp-instant.tk

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

I am INSTANT STP PAYMENTS and i put together a team to open this project. I used to be an investor as probably everybody started in this industry.

As many of you probably, i started to think how to open my own site, so i tested different options and finally came up with this plan.

I found and hired 3 PAMM brokers, with years of experience. Each of them will concentrate on one of the 3 plans we are offering, so each of them will have a different target per day. I tried this plan with my own funds for few month and everything seems to work great.

Plan:

103% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 103.00

Calculate your profit >>

12% Daily for 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $101 - $500 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

14% Daily for 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $501 - $10,000 14.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney.STP

Join stp-instant here

The site is currently inaccessible from my end,but I don't think there is any thing wrong with this program 'cos when I checked http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/stp-instant.tk?final=1 I found that the main AHM is having the status as paying,but I think investors would be scared to invest here 'cos of the free domain that it is using

This site does not exist and I only find one hyip monitoring site who actually invested in here. Its worth 150 dollars but with no payments yet. I don't know how did a hyip monitoring site invested in here since this site is just open today and its down today also. I guess after admin of this hyip monitoring site make a deposit admin of this hyip site close down. lols. I never heard of a website hosting that only host for 12 hours to a day. But I think this is the shortest living hyip that I know or encounter so far. lols.

See he started his website with a free .tk domain and hosted it in a free web hosting company and i think may be he will be using the free hyip script and this is really worst thing that hyip programs are just going into a worst \condition . The admin cannot a single cent to the site so how can we expect he can pay us .

See he started his website with a free .tk domain and hosted it in a free web hosting company and i think may be he will be using the free hyip script and this is really worst thing that hyip programs are just going into a worst \condition . The admin cannot a single cent to the site so how can we expect he can pay us .

Well, we all know here, .tk is not a good place to make an HYIP business. Because it is free and we can see how cheap the Admin of this new HYIP. If the Admin is so cheap, then it means the Admin does not have strong money to cover or to pay back the investors. We have to think about this thing

despite the high return being offered by the admin of this program,this program has being running online for 3 days with paying status among high monitors, i think the program might not be safe for new hyip investor to invest with the program despite the paying status the program might be able to get from hyip monitors.though the program is still having paying status.

• 1 year later...