Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitmetals - profitmetals.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

profitmetals.com

Welcome to Profit metals

Profit metals - is an investment online-program, owned trading company, which specializing in buy/sell of precious metals. Precious metals have become a popular way to ensure your money in time of world financial crisis. Big experience at this market allows us to purchase precious metals in larger quantities at discounts.

Through our services investors could diversify their investment portfolios with such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars copper, tin, or any other metal. Our program will open for you an additional source of financial income. The price of different metals may rise or drop at different rates and times. Our experts are using the best technology of safe investments and conservative risk management, what be profitable, even if the market falling.

Welcome to Profit metals This web site is offer to you the best possibility of earnings with no hidden fees. Here you find the qualitative customer service and the highest rate of profit. By making decisions invest in precious metals and sign up in our program you greatly increase your investment portfolio in shortest terms.

Plans:

115% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Starter 1 $1 - $100 105.00

Starter 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Starter 3 $1,001 - $5,000 115.00

130% AFTER 3 DAYS

Silver $10 and more 130.00

285% AFTER 5 DAYS

Palladium $100 and more 285.00

600% AFTER 10 DAYS

Platinum $500 and more 600.00

1550% AFTER 25 DAY

Gold $1,000 and more 1550.00

3350% AFTER 50 DAYS

Expert $10,000 and more 3350.00

Join Here

This is good program, they are offering reasonable plans, however site don't have good script and for to this time, although they have had good status in some monitors but I don't think that this will be good place for investing because almost monitors listed for this program, it is trial monitors, too don't have many payment proofs in forum at this time, it is very risk for investing

very well the rate of income offered throughout first program is good but bad thing is that big profit offered to all other plans that's not providing us a great sign. i please don't think it'll remain paying after that weeks so be careful regarding this specific hyp any time taking financial commitment.

site does not contain only two plans there exists some more plans which are also offering a very profit.high profit rate is showing that they dont have a long term agenda and will sustain for long so i think if we want to check this site then we should start from a long amount.

This is good program, they are offering reasonable plans, however site don't have good script and for to this time, although they have had good status in some monitors but I don't think that this will be good place for investing because almost monitors listed for this program, it is trial monitors, too don't have many payment proofs in forum at this time, it is very risk for investing

How can they offer reasonable plans friend . have you seen the investment plans here they all are high roi paying investment plans and it is really not possible to pay such roi to the members in that time period . i dont think this program will be a paying one for this time .

<div>

130% AFTER 3 DAYS
</div>

<div>I prefer this plan. the minimum to invest is 10 dollars and in three days I can earn 30% profit and that is 3 dollars. I know its not much but its better to invest small amount and hope to get paid than be greedy and invest big amount and never be paid. So far I'm happy with the site plan. Now its time for me to find ways and mean to earn 10 dollars or find 10 dollars to invest in here today.</div>

the scripted used by the admin of this program is very simple and i think the program might surprise investors and stay around online longer than we might think,though the program is just 2 days online and the program is getting good support from hyip investors already,i think the program is gonna do just fine and surprise investors

How can they offer reasonable plans friend . have you seen the investment plans here they all are high roi paying investment plans and it is really not possible to pay such roi to the members in that time period . i dont think this program will be a paying one for this time .

Yes, the Investment Plans offered by this HYIP are not good at all. The RoI offered is extremely high, like making 600% RoI in every 10 days. There is no business in this world can generate profit like this much. This is not good at all. Better not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because too risky