Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tomatkivi - Tomatkivi.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen! We offer the best project March. We are a team, which has extensive experience in handling different types of business, decided to create a new project. Through long calculations and analysis, it was decided to create a project that meets all the criteria and standards of the modern business world, and also allows you to absolutely anyone who wants to make money.

The payments are made in full (deposit +%) at the end of the investment perioda.Vyplaty performed automatically after 72 hours, 120 hours on the wallet Perfect Money.

Plan:

72 hours + 50%

1. 15 $ x 50% = $ 22.05

2. 30 $ x 50% = $ 45

3. 45 $ x 50% = $ 67.5

4. 60 $ x 50% = $ 90

hours 120 + 120%

1. 30$ x 120% = 66$

2. 60$ x 120% = 132$

3. 90$ x 120% = 198$

4. 120$ x 120% = 264$

Accept: PM

Join Tomatkivi here

Well to be frank i am really very much impressed with the site because it is really very innovative and i am not sure about others but still i can simply say that the site may be a good place to invest . but some times i feel that this Russian sites will be turning into scam very soon so we should be careful .

I doubt if this program would get attention from investors,one,the program is more or less like a matrix and secondly,the site is in Russian,this would make so many investors not to invest in the program,I doubt if this program would stay up to 5 days,'cos it promises 50% after 3 days,that's too good to be true,investors should beware of this program

I'm just confuse with the site plan. Its seems I don't understand the site plan at all. I'm just wondering if this site going to last long or not. A plan like this one that is unique and not common always make me shy away as I don't want to involve myself in a plan that I don't fully understand.I do hope that I can make good income in here as well. But since I'm not really familiar with the plan I think its better that I just going to shy away from this site.

i think its far better to stay clear of this hiyp. plans will be different along with paying large profit. through the investment involving 15$ all of us will acquire 50% revenue in 3 days that's totally extremely hard. i feel hyip is only made for the greedy people.

I'm just confuse with the site plan. Its seems I don't understand the site plan at all. I'm just wondering if this site going to last long or not. A plan like this one that is unique and not common always make me shy away as I don't want to involve myself in a plan that I don't fully understand.I do hope that I can make good income in here as well. But since I'm not really familiar with the plan I think its better that I just going to shy away from this site.

The same thing happened to me too. The program is confusing and not too clear. It needs time to understand how this works. But I only see, this HYIP is still running on hourly paying program. And we know, usually it will not sustain too long in the business.It is not an interesting new HYIP

minimum invest is pretty high and I am not sure many investors would courageous to spend these amount of money in this hyip. while in other side, this site offering high and not reasonable daily interest rate. spend high amount to invest in such risky hyip will not worth at all

i cant believe the admin of this program can run this hourly for 2 days with any complain from hyip monitors or investors,the return offered by the admin of the program is high but the admin of the program has manage to get this program going,though i don't think i can advise any new investors to join the program as the program might not be safe for new investors.