Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldfundpro - goldfundpro.com

shh.shani

Goldfundpro.Com is owned and operated by Goldfundpro.Com LTD, a Seychelles offshore based company founded in March 2008. The registered office is situated at Suite 6, Ameon House, Revolution Ave, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles. Seychelles is a politically stable and independent republic and it offers several advantages like tax reduction, asset protection, confidentiality and diversification of investments. Offshore Seychelles accounts are much more flexible, giving unlimited access to international markets and to all major exchanges.

plans:

7% daily for 30 days

125% after 7 days

LR * PM

http://www.goldfundpro.com/?ref=shani

a new quite high class script used by this hyip plus the safety functions added simply by admin. both options added in this particular hyip are good to take a position. from each plans many of us will generate 3% regular profit. i'd really like to invest profit 30 days plan.

nice script and good looking template, it will make many investors want to invest here plus the rate that admin offered is good enough for middle term, from my point of view with all that admin have for his own site i think he will get more investors, but to tell how long they will stay i can say for about one round it still possible to get profit here.