Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xpress-inc - Xpress-inc.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hundreds of projects are opened every day and they communicate to you whopping income - every day, every hour, even every minute. And despite all of them as quickly and close, some are not paying a cent. We offer you a relatively safe investment for 111% per day with a minimum deposit of $ 10! Our experts have concluded that it is an investment plan of the project will last for a long time, besides fewer people with such marketing "will remain in the red." But in order to stabilize sitemu introduced us to the conclusion in the commission of 3.5% of the withdrawal amount.

Plan:

We offer you a relatively safe investment for 111% per day with a minimum deposit of $ 10!

Accept: LibertyReserve, Perfact Money

Join Xpress-inc here

actually i have too much problem when accessing them, i need about 5 minutes to do that thing, if this thing happened like this i am sure that many people will think twice before they invest their money here, also the interest rate is too much here and unsustainable, i am not sure if they can stay for long time

very well its very nice to determine that hyip will be paying individuals but stats displayed through this hyip are unbelievable mainly because its an russian hyip in addition to total deposits got through this hyip are 20000$ deposits cash. top investors does not contain any kind of hyip monitor likewise.

111% per day is very high. Even if the principal included in the daily return, so, it is becoming only like 11% daily RoI. It is still too high and not reasonable. Then 1 day investment plan is very short term. This kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the business. So, better think one more time

actually i have too much problem when accessing them, i need about 5 minutes to do that thing, if this thing happened like this i am sure that many people will think twice before they invest their money here, also the interest rate is too much here and unsustainable, i am not sure if they can stay for long time

I don't think that this program can exist long with their plans, because 11% after a day, it is a very high rate, their script is too very simple without have any protection program, although this site only begin not long but I too don't think that they can attract investors with their plans, special when they too don't have many promotions in all monitors

i was thinking this program ought to have being gone by now,since the return offered by the admin of the program is high but the admin of the program has being able to proof me wrong. the program has being running online for 5 days and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with not paying status