Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

payzabenefit - payzabenefit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

payzabenefit.com – is an online high-yield project for people who want generate good income in a relatively short period. Our professional financial service will help to find a perfect investment solution without risk for involved funds clients.

The appearance of internet technology has made Forex market more popular and accessible for various types of investors. That is started out as a market for professional traders, but now attracting investors from all over the world and of any experience. ProfitGeneration gives you access to a well-diversified portfolio of international equities, stocks, bonds, Forex, and other securities.

Plan:

120 % After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan A $0 - $50 120.00

135 % After 1 Day

Plan B $51 - $200 135.00

150 % After 1 Day

Plan C $201 - $500 150.00

3.5% Daily For 90 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan D $501 - $1,000 3.50

Accept : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay

Join payzabenefit here

the plan looks interesting because offering good profit rate and set very low minimum payout. in this hyip site, investors could make a test plan to ensure the site reliability, before they decide to make invest with high amount. but don't stay invest for long period because this hyip potentially not sustainable.

• 3 weeks later...

the plan looks interesting because offering good profit rate and set very low minimum payout. in this hyip site, investors could make a test plan to ensure the site reliability, before they decide to make invest with high amount. but don't stay invest for long period because this hyip potentially not sustainable.

I agree in fact if I have $1 on my LR account I would give it a try. But I wonder if they had a permission from payza because they used its name or does payza owns this website.

I agree in fact if I have $1 on my LR account I would give it a try. But I wonder if they had a permission from payza because they used its name or does payza owns this website.

i doubt if this program will take permission from payza before using the name but i think the program will gain attention from hyip investors but i don't think hyip monitors will give the program much support despite the low minimum investment the program might required.i just don't trust this program and i don't know,i feel the return is too high.