Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trondabux - www.trondabux.com

starwar1508

• 2 weeks later...

Well i've joined this kind of ptc & found merely 6 ads there for click plus the daily cash flow are 0. 006$. i think this may not be enough earnings for members. I consider only due to this reason no member desire to make clicks with this ptc site. Its admin's mistake that they set very bad details which might be not suitable for people.

I joined this site , the information provided by the site is real indeed, 6 ads, the value of ad is 1 cent, but the question here, regardless of the minimum payment request ,Is the site will be able to continue to pay especially as such rates make access to request for payment is easy, especially if we get a reasonable number of referrals ? .

No point in clicking their ads actually. $2.50 minimum payout is quite ok, quite average only but then the ads are of low values so how are we going to earn well in this website. Furthermore the admin seems to be a dishonest one because he stated on their website $6 paid but no payment proofs are to be seen.

392 Members | 0 Members Online | $6 Paid | 196 Refs for Rent

Theirs already at one to two who already request payments in here. Since the minimum amount to withdraw is 2.5 dollars so its either theirs one member who request payments in here worth 6 dollars or theirs two members who request payments worth 3 dollars each. Its really good to see this site paying and I'm hoping that in the long run I can even earn more in here.