Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

licensebux - www.licensebux.com

starwar1508

i am sure this page features lunched lately from the on the net yet there you can forget adverts to be able to earn day to day a good pretty much no cost new member find it difficult to accomplish the particular minimum pay out back then i am able to observe artificial check evidence added from the site and so remember to loose time waiting for some more nights to get additional data on this ptc site.

Two cents is a good rate per click but problem is that theirs just too many who end up losing lots of money in here simply because they don't know how to get referrals and make profit in here. Must clickers prefer to earn money in ptc site that they can promote and get lots of referrals so that they can earn via referrals click and not really via their own click. But if we really can make good income in here promoting this site then why not.

• 2 weeks later...

well there exists a bad news for the members that it ptc successfully become force investment ptc website. According on the new guidelines the bare minimum payout is actually 0$ and we must invest income from the pocket for cashing out. i dont like this rule administrator should change it .

Good to see minimum deposit only $ 1, this gives hope for members of the access to request payment easily, especially as the rates offered by the site for standard membership are good, but when we see that the site gives 1 cent per click and offers many ads per day this makes us feel doubt about it's ability to pay in the end .

this program is not a new program according to the stats on the page of the program,the program is having over 3000 members but i think the ptc program is actually paying members because i see proof of payment for the program on couple of forum.i think the admin of the ptc program is doing a good job with this program

I see that earning on this website might be an easy task after all. Went to register an account and I automatically got premium membership. I think all members are at least premium members because I see from the payment proofs, a lot are of big amounts. Anyway, minimum payout for premium membership is $1 and today with a total of 95 ads to click, I earn nearly $0.60. No wonder it is so early to earn but how long can this website sustain by having such good rates...