Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AdamantInvest - AdamantInvest.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ADAMANT MINING INVEST opportunity is available to both large and small investors. Presently, the company is the only developer of technology for harvesting diamonds from mid-water area, which was previously neglected. It has access to highly profitable mining rights, as well as the potential to develop into a major player in the area of marine diamond mining. Investing in this venture is thus not only an investment in a mining undertaking but an input into your future and promising technologies.

Plan:

Standard Plan

10$ - $500 2.70% for 7 days

501$ - $.1000 2.90% for 7 days

1.001$ - $10.000 3.10% for 7 days

PRO Plan

10$ - $500 3.10% for 30 days

501$ - $.1000 3.50% for 30 days

1.001$ - $10.000 3.90% for 30 days

Elite Plan:

10$ - $500 3.20% for 70 days

501$ - $.1000 3.50% for 70 days

1.001$ - $10.000 4.00% for 70 days

Accept: LR, PM

Join AdamantInvest here

all plans have the same deposit amount that people can invest here without any problem :D, i think that is good for them too because it will attract more investors to choose, but i think that mostly investors think too risky to invest here so they will choose the first plan, anyway with their rate here i think this program can stay quite long.

the website kind of surprised myself really it doesn't appear like a standard hyip and not staying usual is not actually in which good i think. It tries to seem extravagant but it really nonetheless relies on a simple screenplay your stressing issue perhaps there is are so many grammatical blunders around the british in the exact location so it really puts myself off of committing and even taking into consideration to check out the website in greater detail in any respect.

The website of this HYIP has a good SSL. Also the website has good script used on it. The RoI offered by this HYIP is not that bad too, although it is a little bit high, but still reasonable. So, hopefully this new HYIP can sustain for a long time in the business and can be the next star in the HYIP business

i believe there is just one investment decision plan through which every entrepreneur can show trust and also the plan can be first program because revenue offered on this plan is actually good & reasonable with the duration which can be also dramatically lower than other plans.

hyip doesn't seem like a normal hyip, but not really being normal is not really that good in my opinion. It tries to appear fancy, but it really still runs on the basic piece of software. The worrying thing is there are so many grammatical errors for the english on the spot that it truly puts us off investing or even considering to see the site at length at just about all.

i think the roi offered by the admin is very good.2.7% daily for minimum deposit of $10 for 7 days is very good. as it is new in hyip industry so i will prefer the first plane as there is only 7 days .also the good attracting thing is that in every plane the minimum deposit is only $10 which is more help full to attract good investors.

wow! this program has being running online for 10 days now, i guess i will have loved to invest with this program if this program is still new online,though the program still look promising and the admin of the program has really done a very good job with this program,the good thing about the program again is that the program is secured.

Yes, it is correct, this site now too have ran completely a round already and preparing for new round and their status in almost monitors still are very good but I'm too not surprise with this status because site offering sustainable plans and admin have created plans so that principal at ned of plans, it will be good for controlling and I believe that this program can exist long