Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

passiveprofit - passiveprofit.biz

shh.shani

Passiveprofit.biz Group.

The idea behind sureinv is to generate profit, for both our clients and ourselves. Our investment plans are designed as short term, giving you the possibility to invest in a high yield market without your capital being tied-up for a longer period of time. Also our minimum investment amounts are affordable for most internet users worldwide.

%15 Daily For 11 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $20 11.00

Plan 2 $20 - $50 12.00

Plan 3 $50 - $100 13.00

Plan 4 $100 - $200 14.00

Plan 5 $200 - $1,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

%1 Daily For 365 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan1 $10 - $150 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

LR & PM

http://passiveprofit.biz/?ref=shani

From the roi offered, the program won't pay at all because the roi offered here are so unrealistic and very high. Only newbies may fall a prey to this cheap scam so I advise that they don't invest here in order to be on the safe side.

actually they will pay for sure but i am not sure how long it will be because i see that admin must be gain some trust from some investors before admin scam them so admin will get more income from those investors, but you can see that with low minimum deposit here there will be a lot of investors that will try to invest here