Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xdailypro - Xdailypro.com

I'm not admin

XDAILYPRO.COM

Plan : 110% - 190% after 5 days, Free bonus $ 10 after sign up

Min deposit : $ 0 (Get free $ 10 after sign up)

Max deposit : Unlimited

Referal comision : 10 %

Payment Procesor : LR, PM

Description :

Welcome to XDailyPro. You are given free USD 10 to start your advertising.

You are allowed to make fund transfer to other advertisers after you have purchased a minimum of USD 10 advertising package.

After 5 days, we will give you bonus ranging from 110% until 190% of your initial purchase depending on our daily business profit rate.

ROI is fine but kinda looks suspicious to me. I'll have to wait for payment proofs or if this shows in monitors before I would think about investing here and I think all of us should also do this. By the way, 10% ref is quite big and is not sustainable.

The bonus offer of $10 is not attractive since we can buy only advertising credits with it

I did signup with this site and tried to utilize my advertising credit on promoting by link but from the progress i noted its a scam it never did try to promote my links

Looks like the bonus offer is a nonsense

Yup 110-190% after 5 days sounds good and that too when they are giving 10$ bonus deposit

but all the bonus and earning you are going to use to buy credits and i have not found any withdrawal option on the site

So this can only be a good means of earning some advertsiing.

the ROI is offering good plans..10% referal commission and get 10$ after signing up..but in my opinion is is just looking unrealistic and untrusted..

i think i have to wait foe some days and after seeing some payment proof here i ll be able to decide that i can invest or not in this site..

Hey iam confused with this plan since it doesn't have a withdrawal option or icon where members can withdraw their funds looks like the members can only buy advertising credit from this site

Also the admin in the site states investor can earn 10 cents for viewing advertisement but iam not sure how is it possible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...