Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Box - money-box.net

HYIPCORE

what a nice program. the script that admin use seems built from scratch which means admin really concerned about the site, plus the template really nice and looks refreshing, and about rating page i only see few blog site and not hyip monitors here but i think that is already enough for them, both of their plan seems reasonable with low rate for their hourly plan

This is really a sustainable program, going by the ROI the admin has tabled here for investors, and the leverage to deposit any amount of money i.e there's no minimum or maximum deposits. However, contrary to the opinion above, this hyip has over 15 monitors on its radar, and more than 90% are rating as paying. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/money-box.net?final=1

Since it is a hourly investment program i think its better to hit and run from this program and that will be the best idea we can do with this program . Because we cant expect this hourly investment program to be online for a long time . they will be turning into scam with in some hours of there launch .

• 2 weeks later...

i think the the rate which that hyip can be paying can be sustainable because by investment 10$ profit this hyip all of us will generate total return on investment of 10. 15$ after 1 day which implies our regular profit is 1. 5% regular. i think only at that roi hyip can potentially be maintained.

i guess it good to see this program has being running online for over 30 days now,though the offer being offered by the admin of the program is sustainable, i just don't like the idea of the hourly plan on the program,i like the design of the program as well and i think the program might sustain the plan if the admin add more security to the program

it is 36 days, this program has been paying for 36 days which is a good thing since they offered some kind of hourly investment program to investors, from what i see it seems this program targetted people from Russia and also people from international since they are bilingual. so far there isn't any much problem here

Actually, 1.5% daily RoI is much better than 0.06% hourly RoI. Because the calculation will be simpler for the Admin and the investors. And also, the daily RoI is more popular in the HYIP industry rather than the hourly paying RoI. Because we know, the daily RoI HYIP can sustain longer.