Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stable-profits - stable-profits.com

Welcome, you've come to the right place to start your successful wealth management. Founded in 2003, we are a group of financial experts with a size of over 100 experts in this challenging industry aiming at providing easy, reachable and trusted financial services to our clients.

Therefore we set up this platform for you to manage your wealth at anywhere, any time. You are just one click away from your success, welcome to check for our information and start investing at your life here, now.

plan1.jpgplan2.jpg

Join Here

The rate is not bad. It's actually very promising but not being able to get payment in 6 days is quite a torment and so I should label this one risky and is not really good for investment. Well, its because you won't know if the site is still paying or not until the 7th day.

Both the 7 days and 14 days plan seem o have a good stable ROI since the average daily profit would be between 1.4%-1.7% seem to be sustainable and practical for the admin to earn

The site is now running more than one month and the monitors are showing paying status

So as the minimum investment of $5 is affordable its a good site for investors to try

The site is running for 35 days and have completed two cycles and is running the third cycle

There are many monitors listed and all are showing paying status

a couple of monitors are offering RCB commission and the highest offer is for 300% from Gold lister and this will assist the investor to recover part of its principle immediately

As per site FAQ

How do you calculate the interest on my account?

Depending on each plan. Interest on your stable-profits.com HYIP account is acquired Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and Yearly and credited to your available balance at the end of each day.

the site seem to be using a copied faq since under the faq its stated the profits are paid daily but under the plans no such daily profits are being paid

The site design is simple and have no site securities installed

the plans offered are short term with good ROI which is not far too high and can expect the site to run a couple of months

the minimum investment is not too high and i dont think $5 is a high amount to be complained by many so can expect many to try the site

As there name implys i hope they will be stable for atleast some months until when investors have made back their initial investment and also be in profit. Beside the minimum to invest is not too high so any investor can try it out.

I was amazed to see many monitors have been listed in the site rate-us page and they are showing paying status

the site is already running for 48 days and have completed three cycle and running the fourth successfully

so there need not be any fear in investing here and as there are RCB offers also available the investor can earn more through them