Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

your-winner - your-winner.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not admin

http://your-winner.com

your-winner.com is a company created by great players, We've gathered together and organized a common strategy, thought out analysis of the game, have developed our own plan to achieve the goals, and are ready to share our skills with you. The games of poker during real meeting of players bring us the main profit, but also we practice the online games.

Investment Plans:

4% Daily - Duration 30 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Raise $5 - $499 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% Daily - Duration 30 Day

Flust $500 - $999 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

6% Daily - Duration 30 Day

Two Pair $1,000 - $4,999 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

7% Daily - Duration 30 Day

Four Of Kind $5,000 - $10,000 7.00

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

your-winner.com - Licensed

Features :

- Domain Registered for 3 years

- DDOS Protected Hosting

- SSL Secured

- Dedicated Server

- Licensed Script

- Accept: LR, PM

- Minimum Invest only $5

- No withdraw minimum

- INSTANT PAYMENT

Nameservers :

NS13.KODDOS.COM (198.144.120.181)

NS14.KODDOS.COM (198.144.120.200)

Created : 01-mar-2013

Updated : 02-mar-2013

Expires : 01-mar-2016

Join Here >>> http://your-winner.com

Well the RoI offered by this new HYIP is high. If we want to calculate here, up to 7% daily RoI for 30 days, so the total will be like 210% in 30 days. This is the same like making money more than double in one month investment plan here. It is high, but still reasonable, specially there are lower investment plans too

earnings charges from four to help 7% every day and i think this specific creates investors will not really feel safe and sound here certainly, particularly as the investment period this is thirty days this specific miss this sort of web sites offering substantial earnings charges every day.

I really don't understand why this hyip programs will be giving bonus now a days and i really don't believe on such programs . Here also admin is offering the deposits bonus to the members . This are just some ways to attract the investors towards the site . I am not sure they can sustain for a long time .

It's good if its paying and its bad if its not. Right now I also play poker. In fact I'm an addict poker player. But one thing I learn in my life right now is that if we want to make good income playing poker we better play only free poker and not invest in any of it. I don't know if this site will going to last but I will base my rating of this site if its paying and not if its playing because in the long run poker will drain our pocket.

I think that the investment period here that do not fit this kind of sites that offer high profit rates daily, 30 days is a very long time, because the site will not be able to continue to pay at these rates until the end of the investment period .

Well, 30 days investment plan is not long at all. But, it is very standard. If we see, lower than 30 days is too short. Because there is no business can make money in very short time, like 1 day, 3 days, 5 days investment term plan. They are too short and not reasonable. But, the longer is the better one