Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

metalfunds - metalfunds.biz

kokamaindi

Many sites have claimed to be backed by gold and precious metal in the past. Metal Funds actively maitains a large on hand gold and silver inventory. We are in the sale and acquisitions of Gold and Silver. This site is actually backed by Gold. We have 2 online stores actively selling and buying gold silver. Best Invest Gold and Bling Bling Jewelry . Metal funds and its members will share revenues generated by all 3 sites. We are a stable and profitable business and are offering our members an opportunity to share in the same.

Metal Profit Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

9 Days $10 and more 13.50

Our first level referral bonuses:

Name From To Commision (%)

Comission 10 and more 6.00

LR & PM

http://metalfunds.biz/?ref=kokamaindi

this program only have one plan but i think that program is not good enough for investors, i just hope that investors will reconsider to invest in this program, also their refferals comission is quite high i think if promoter get a lot of active refferals, it will be bad for them

affordable script being utilized by hyip without security available to investors accounts otherwise plan proposed by hyip is extremely good and we'll earn the interest of 30. 5% immediately after 10 days which is quite sensible near myself. so that hyip ought to get an expenditure.