Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitgate - profitgate.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to the home of professionalism, excellence and profitability when it comes to Investments. Established in the year 2002, PROFITGATE.ORG has grown from a humble business to a strong forex trading company boasting of 35 highly-skilled Traders. It is this enviable history of growth that not only gives us confidence on our ability to grow further, but also that of our investors to grow.

After all, the only way to guarantee our growth is to ensure that investor grow first and this is the reason why we genuinely care about investors and their investment.

Our Future

Plan:

23.5% Daily 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 18.50

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 19.50

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 23.50

135% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $500 120.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 130.00

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 135.00

80% daily 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 65.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 70.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 75.00

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 80.00

Accept: LR, PM, PZ, EP

Join Profitgate here

This program's ROI is quite on the high at 23%daily for 7 days. I think the plan 1 with minimum deposit of $10 at 18.5% is worth a try, though I do not see the program running a long time. The admin has added several monitors to its radar, few of which are rating as 'paying' and majority rating as 'waiting'. This is a new program so such rating is expected. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/profitgate.org?final=1

This program is using a very nice and attractive script and we can also see that it has used encrypted SSL and Ddos protection is promised also. Although the program doesn't have any monitors on it does seem to have a higher ROI compared to other long term running program so investing in here seems somewhat risky. Waiting for the green light in monitors before investing in here is a wise choice.

well i found this hyip profitable in just one sense that it is paying a massive rate of interest in its plans. one hourly plan and one day plan offers same roi in plans.but you should remember one thing here that profit is very high and we know that these kind hyips just pay for some days.so beware of it.

this program just running for severals days but what i see here is fantastic, they already paid about more than $7000 to all investors, but i see they just gained more than $10000 from investors of this program, aside of that thing i see admin use nice script and also have SSL protection but lack of DDOS protection

odd plans offered by this specific hyip. we is able to see that first plan can be reasonable and we'll earn 130% total interest rate from in 7 days while by second program we will probably earn 20% profit in just one day and minimum investment can also be same in all plans. i think something really wrong the following.we should be careful while investing.