Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Usd-pay - Usd-pay.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

However, although there are many businesses that people can go for, they should meticulously choose a venture that has minimal risks. They can consider the following good investment ideas. People who consider the foregoing investment ideas will enhance their financial security and have a stress-free future even after retirement.

7.71% Daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 7.71

22% Daily for 7 days

Plan 2 $100 - $100,000 22.00

22% Daily for 7 days

Plan 3 $1,000 - $100,000 22.00

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-02-27

Expire 2014-02-27

NS NS1.CLOUDNS.NET NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM NS2.CLOUDNS.NET NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://usd-pay.com/

well its looks like pure rate income which we are earning from this hiyp since profit will end up 49. 52% after seven days which is proving this profit doesn't include each of our principle total. i dont think at this time the hyip will probably be safe regarding investment.

as far as i see this program has been monitoring for some hyip monitors, but not of them that i think is popular hyip monitor but all of them seems like general hyip monitor for me, but until now i see this program doesn't pay anyone yet, even this program got quite alot of money from investors and hyip monitors who invest here.

i can tell this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with this program,the daily return being offered by the admin of this program is way too high and i can tell the admin of the program will no be able to sustain total return the program is having, i guess it best to just to just ignore this program and invest with other better around