Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mobile-pays - Mobile-pays.com

xetang

Mobile Pays is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

105% $1 - $10 105.00

110% $11 - $100,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

500% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

500% $101 - $100,000 500.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://mobile-pays.com/

well i do think today will likely be only a day which that hyip may well pay maximum people because it is an hourly basis hyip and we have been well aware these hyip certainly not pay greater than a two times so please don't lost that opportunity. otherwise you happen to be free to create decision.

so far i see there are about 7 hyip monitors that monitoring this site but i find something here that their script is not licensed and that is bad, but this program doing well with pay a lot of investors here, i see admin already paid more than $2000 to all investors here, and that is a big amount.

another hourly program hoping to scam investors, i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,hourly are not to be trusted even if they manage to get a paying status from hyip monitors.though this program status is still on waiting but i must warn even if the program did manage to a paying status it best to ignore this program.